Personalized goodies for your little one.

Day 1

Loved these personalized goodies from WorldOfMoms – what an awesome surprise! These gifts from Baby Dove for my little angels were very cute, nourishing, and tender…more on what these are tomorrow so stay tuned!

In the meantime, if you want your own little surprise, all you have to do is head over to WorldOfMoms https://bit.ly/2JT2psu And don’t forget to leave a comment below once you participate! I’ve got mine. Have you got yours?

Day 2

Isn’t it difficult to let go of something which has your name on it? Yes, I am talking about the personalized bottle we received from @babydoveindia and WorldOfMoms. My child is loving it! Bath time becomes fun when your kids get to use goodies that are in their name!

What a beautiful gesture!…courtesy BabyDove and WorldofMoms. Create your own special memories by being a part of EveryBabyBeautiful initiative by clicking on this link. https://bit.ly/2qNWegs Do leave a comment once you participate and make some cute and loving bathing memories.

Also don’t forget – I have another lovely post coming up soon. So remember to stay tuned!

@BabyDoveIndia @WorldOfMomsIndia #EveryBabyBeautiful #WorldOfMoms #MyBabyDove

24 Comments Add yours

1. Quite a cute and handy personalized surprise! babyDove is so cute !

1. Leena Chadha says:

Glad you liked it.You can click on the link above to get your own!

2. Rushmi Singh says:

Dove has always been nourishing and tender.Now babyDove too!

3. Sara Miller says:

Never even heard of World of Moms OR Baby Dove! Thanks for sharing! 🙂

Liked by 1 person

1. Sara, babyDove is giving away personalised goodies if you click on the link above. An immensely sweet gesture!

4. I am crazy about personalized goods as well! so lovely and chic! It may be not that big of a touch but still it means a lot to me

5. Elizabeth O says:

This is a lovely gift from baby dove! How sweet and just proves what a great brand it is.

Liked by 1 person

1. Yes, a very thoughtful gesture!

6. I love personalized goodies too, Lyosha!

7. kumamonjeng says:

I guess this is such a lovely gift for mothers day! My mom has been using dove products for years and I am sure she would be delighted to have this!

Liked by 1 person

1. I use Dove since years too.And now there’s babyDove too .

8. Nati says:

This sounds so adorable, I also appreciate all kinds of personalized items and I find this is a great idea!

Liked by 1 person

1. Sweet and thoughtful too ! from WorldofMoms and BabyDove.

9. sassycountrymama says:

Makes me wish that I could have another little one. I love the smell of Dove but sadly, I am allergic to the product. I am hoping that in a couple of years that this will change.

Liked by 1 person

1. Hope you win over your allergy soon !

10. Brittney says:

wow! How fun they put their names on the bottles!

Liked by 1 person

1. Yes that’s cute and the kids get excited too !

11. I love Dove products and this makes a really cute gift!

Liked by 1 person

1. Yes its a great gift Jasmine.

12. Aww how neat is this!! These would be great baby shower gifts for sure!

13. Jenni Petrey says:

wow, I didn’t know that Dove did this. It’s a great idea.

Liked by 1 person

14. Wow, I love this concept! And I agree with you, totally!

15. Tiffany Yong says:

Mother’s Day is coming, so wishing you a Happy Mother’s Day in advance! So many adorable stuff for your baby!